- Project: Milwaukee Art Museum in Milwaukee,
- WI Construction: Museum renovation, 2001
- Scope of Project: 140,000 ft2 (13,000 m2 ) expansion and renovation Architect,
- Engineer: Santiago Calatrava Distributor: Rundle-Spence Manufacturing Company
- REHAU System Used: Radiant heating (RAUPEX® pipe, compression-sleeve fitting system, PRO-BALANCE® manifolds)
- Website: http://www.mam.org
- Design Architect: Santiago Calatrava,
- Spain Architect of Record: David Kahler, Milwaukee.
- Cudahy Gardens Landscape Architect: Dan Kiley, Boston.